The Theatre

Theatre, a home away from home.

I have such a massive love of theatre, either being on the stage or being in the audience, the whole feel of walking into an auditorium or onto a stage is one that you only experience at a theatre. I've been lucky enough to do both multiple times. From seeing west-end shows to being in local productions I've experienced both ends of the theatrical scale. And with my love ever growing I wanted to share my passion of theatre and theatre going.

I think that the first time I went to a proper theatre was around the age of 7 or 8, when I went to my local theatre to see the annual Christmas production. And whilst I can't remember what it was that I saw, I do remember the feeling of walking into the auditorium and seeing lots and lots of people and just feeling excited. I think it was pretty much then when I fell in love with the theatre.

Since then I have performed on that same stage multiple times, done countless productions and have even performed at the Bath and West show, something that is widely regarded in Somerset. I've experienced so much and am grateful for all of the opportunities that I have had.

I look forward to achieving my theatre goals, and hopefully seeing some of my idols in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My experience with exams

Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star: Conspiracy

2019: A Year in Review