2019: A Year in Review

Admittedly, I should be working on assignments but instead I'm writing this post. There has always been an emphasis on reflection throughout my education, and this is a result of that.

2019 has been a strange year for me. I have had some of the most amazing memories, with some of the best people but then had some of my lowest points which I have had to pick myself up from, and soldier on. This year has taught me that life isn't always the happy-go-lucky entity that it appears to be, and that everything that you want to achieve you have to give your all into. On reflection, I have begun to understand even more who I am and want to be as a person, and that life throws you challenges to learn from, and become even better.

Anyone who knows me on a personal level will understand the event that caused this realisation. It sucked at the time however, I've come back stronger and more appreciative of the people around me, their support and encouragement that has boosted me to keep on giving and working on who I want to be. I'm thriving in this new environment, and am ready for any new challenges that come my way.

On a more professional level, 2019 has been a chance to develop my skills further, and begin the hunt for a placement for the next academic year (see my last post). I'm learning more about my passions and interests in the marketing world as well as developing new relationships with peers and professionals. I hope that 2020 can be the same.

We are two days (at the time of writing) away from a new year. In 2020, I turn 20, and begin a new chapter of my life. The next decade is looking incredibly exciting, and I cannot wait to see what it brings me. I'm looking forward to working towards my goals, both personally and professionally, and continuing this crazy journey that is life. There are so many things that I want to achieve and experience, this is the year (and decade) of doing so.

This me at the end of 2019, looking back at photos is something I love to do, so thought I'd include this for when I look back in 10 years!

Thank you to all my friends, family, colleagues and supporters for your continuing love and kindness! I couldn't have done it without you.

Let me know what you want to achieve in the coming year and decade, I'd love to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My experience with exams

Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star: Conspiracy