Choices

We make choices everyday. Whether they are the little things, like what drink am I going to have with my lunch or how should I do my hair or the substantial things such as how you choose to react to a situation which could so easily be escalated. There are other types of choices to which influence our futures and can change the course of what we want to do and what we actually do.

This next week I make some very important choices which will influence my future. Today I had to take some headshots ready for an entry workshop which I will be doing later on in the week and it made me think that the decisions that I am about to make, will influence everything about me. Whether I go onto study performing arts full time or whether I go to a normal college and do A levels. Whether I stay with my friends in my comfort zone or whether I step out of that zone and meet new people. I think that these decisions are so important but at the same time we shouldn't sweat it. I personally am lucky enough to live in a country that we are free to do what we wish to do without many repercussions.

So if you are facing some of these decisions soon, then I wish you the very best.

For all that care, this was the final headshot that I chose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My experience with exams

Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star: Conspiracy

2019: A Year in Review